Thursday, July 2, 2009

School reopen.

It been so long since i last posted, bcoz my lappy had died on me :( argg who the shyt plae the dam trick on mi, i nid it so dam badly now, and it still unable to use. Jialat liao. :(

School was realli bored. ARGG.

Had been rather bz tis few dae wif sch work and sum other stuff which i needed to do. Rather proud of myself :X, had been mugging for the past few dae, and had nt touched game since last sun. Wee, clare, i gonna proof u wrong and gonna be ur senior in 2 yrs times, haha :D. Hopefully i can make it.

It was offically 139 days from the last time we ever do sumthing tgt, and the attitude that u are givin mi now, is like " i-dun-giv-a-shyt-abt-u". Since i had promise to chng, i will do it, but u wasnt giving mi any chance, hw am i suppose to proof it to u? And yea, no doubt i will still cont wad i promise u. Dun realli care if u would giv mi a second chance or not now, i am like rather numb to it. I am just wishing u all the best in ur life and hope thing would turn out in ur way.

Hehe, my rubbish crapmate ba wo kan bian le :(. I dunno who learn from who, but SO MANY OF U KEEP SAEING WHEN I MUG, IS STARING AT MUG. RAWR. I realli started to mug le la, believe mi la :X. Hehe, anws rubbish crapmate, ty you for killing my bored when i realli nid sumone to tok wif, and giv mi sum motivation. Wahah. I will fire you if u stop it hor :x. MUST KEEP IT TIS WAY, HAH. ok la, i am juz jking, reply onli when u nt tired and sian lor, if nt ur reply is realli scary. :P Let meet up 1 dae, and hav sum sugar rush food hor :X

Anws, happy b'dae to bean and irfan :D

No comments:

Post a Comment