Monday, July 20, 2009

RAWR.

I SHALL JUST TAHAN WIF TIS SMALL BOX LIAO LA. -.- SCREW IT. NO COLOUR NTH. HAHA OWNAGE.

OK, LIKE WAD I PROMISE HER, I MUST SHOWCASE U OK? :D BORING PEOPLE.

I SERIOUS GOT NO IDEA HW WOULD IT LOOK LIKE HOR, COZ I AM POSTING WIF THIS SMALL, LITTLE,CUTIE BOX. :D

kk, bak to topic.
You are like 1 time bomb, who explode anytime anywhere one, thou the time we went out nothing had happen. HA, lucky. if nt i might not be here typing tis le. :). U are suffering from very very serious mixed feeling, DUN U FEEL SO URSELF? I THINK U DO RITE. HAHA, ANDANDAND, We are the freaking hell lame ppl, who can tok on msn, yet we choose other stuff like comment page or fb. THAT IS LIKE SUMHW RETARTED ACT. Ha, anws i aso wanna sae sorry to u la, nrv listen to wad u sae earlier and make u sms mi THAT KIND OF ASSHOLE MSG, realli scare mi in class -.- (SORRY FOR THE DIAO FACE, BUT JUZ WANNA USE IT. ) wts. u are the first one who make mi so scare of gals ok? But no doubt, toking to u is utterly fun like shit, our rubbish had started to come out soon again, LOL. hope it wont end so fast. bleh. HAHA, anws all the best in ur relationship problem, and yea if got anything CAN TOK TO MI ONE, I VERI TRUSTWORTHY, wont leak anything or backstab u one. HA. SEE I SO KIND OK? TOKING ABT TIS, MAKE MI RMB YEST STUFF, u nrv help mi, and make mi look like sum fool. DAM, TY ALOT. K I HAD DID WAD I PROMISE YOU LIAO. AND IT UR TURN TO COMMENT BAK. lol, must peihe so that we can enjoy the crap. LOL. :D


K, GD NEWS TODAE, i finally passed my maths, after getting a big fat 0 the last test. Phew, dam hell heng. :D study do realli payoff. and yea was trying to do project juz now, but ending up in the draft game, which onli took us like 15mins and make mi waited for like 1hr. TY ALOT, I LOVE YOU. Shall cont wif the project part tmr, diedie aso must finish.

YAY, TODAE SCH WAS DAM FUN AND SLACK, watch HITLER. and obvious, my joker class had do wad hitler signature move. WOOTS. I STRONGLY ADVISE YOUS GUYS TO WATCH HITLAR: THE RISE OF EVIL. DAM NICE :D. haha

OK, I want to share with you all a story about the scorpion and frog. Had you ever heard about this story before? If no, never mind. The story begin at the stream in the jungles..

Once upon a time, a scorpion wanted to across the stream but the scorpion don't know how to swim. Then the scorpion meet a frog passed by beside the stream and he decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

Scorpion: Can you carry me across the stream?

Frog: No. What if you sting me when crossing the stream?

Scorpion: I won't because I will drowned as well if I sting on you.

The frog agreed, the scorpion ride on the frog's back and started to swim. During the halfway across the stream, the scorpion stung the frog and they started to drown. The frog paralysis and starts to sink. The frog has just enough time to gasp..

Frog: WHY?! why did you do that...

Scorpion: I could not help myself. It is my nature.
Then they both sank into the muddy waters and died.

I think the scorpion in this story had represent and describe me very well. Me as the extreme Scorpio could do like this for my enemies but not for my good friends. Sometimes I just lazy to revenge and tries to learn this vital word "forgive". I know exactly who i am and what you all doing. For your information I'm innocent but not a stupid nor idiot. I'm playful and very seldom angry. But, once i angry, mean that u had across my deadline or step on my tail, the revengeful Scorpio will be reborn.

HAHA, WASNT IT SUM NICE STORY? ok, i am just too bored. :x



No comments:

Post a Comment