Saturday, June 27, 2009

Holidae

Tis holidae do consist of alot different kind of feeling, all those who talked to me recently and had asked abt it shld noe wad had happen. Gd things and bad stuffs. Argg, that how life is abt.

Gd things:
Had met up wif Wdp sc'06, and as per normal we had done crap and stuff, which realli make ppl enjoy alot. :D
Finally get over wif wad i didnt in the past, and managed to get over the shadow of it.
Allow to slack for 1 mth, and had nt realli done much. :X
Talk to sum1 who realli speak out wad he think abt me, and would give mi a second chance to chng. Tyvm, i bet u noe who u are.

Gd things had nrv realli last for long, but i realli think i had churish tis enuff, like wad i nrv do be4.

Bad stuffs:
Plan on 25th june was cancel due to many stuffs. Sadness
Fall sick for more then half the holidae. Double Sadness
Didnt make it to where i wanted in the end. Triple sadness
Screw up in my life, and cried abt some of the stuff, which wasnt realli IMPT anymore now.
Had make a real close fwen realli upset
Failed in wad i am suppose to finish like at least half a year ago, and i still havet done it RIGHT NOW?
H1N1 had hit singapore real hard, and sch holidae is still nt extending.

Anws, i realli wanna ty all those who was by my side for the past 120hours, i had tried to do many diff stuff to numb myself and tried not to sleep. I know once i am alone in the room, i would start to think abt it again. Realli thank you guys, 120 hours had past and i bet every1 is dead beat now, I am fine and i am still the piglet who slp like 18 hours ea dae rite now. Esp. wanna ty to the one, who make mi abuse my sms so much :x, and to you it still not abuse, argg. Hehe, Realli wanna sae, thank you.

I had realli learn alot from my senior tis month, those crushing down my ego do help, thou at first it very painful for me, but i believe i can chng into a better person. You guys had do light up the path for mi, 24 hours more, and we would sae byebye to ea other, and the nxt time we met, we would just be "hi-bye" fwen, no longer wad we had been doing for the past 4 years. You guys might be harsh on your words, but noeing you all for so long, i noe u all done all tis for my own gd, and ty for the wishes u all had gave to me. I am not gonna meet you guys tmr, i dun wanna myself to drop tears rite now. I would like to say sorry for the attitude i had gave, sorry for being disrespect, sorry for nt listening to you guys advise in the past, sorry for everything and anything. Those thing are now in my memory onli, it nt gonna be in my life anymore. Realli thank for those gd memory. Goodbye my fwen, I dunno when are we gonna meet again, our heart will nrv be tgt as one now, but i hope our soul still do remain tgt.

I am still a retarded kid, who onli start to churish stuff when i start to lost them, i had lost so many impt stuff in life and never noticed them until this holidae. The thing i had gave up since i am young, ty you "slpy" for ur wake up call, i nrv knew you are a normal human :X no offend. You always give mi the cold look, and no matter wad happen u just got the dao attitude, and i always sae u are the c'b(cold-blooded) in the clique. i guess i am wrong abt you. Realli sry.

I guess if i gonna list every1 down it would take me at least 1 whole dae to think, but the impt one are one top, and yea 1 more who i noe might hate me to the core rite now, due to my action tis holidae. But u realli make a change in my life, wish you all the best in ur studies and CCA now, dun over-stress yourself like the past. Learn to relax k? As per normal, sms mi when u are bored and we can crap the hellshyt of it.

Lastly, MY rubbish crapmate, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i love you so much ok :D OPENNESS, hehe if ady read tis, i gonna be deadmeat :X but u wont mind rite. AT LEAST I DUN HUG PPL GF IN BIKINI, LOL. hehe if u still rmb. TIME FOR US TO ABUSE SMS AND GET HYPER FOR NO REASON TGT. hehe :D and stop asking mi to wear fake wig and fake boobs la. LOL. Mayb i shld juz cancel the last line, coz of openness rules, hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment