Saturday, July 25, 2009

times fly.

HAHA, quite a long while nrv update le, coz my life was bored, except toking to the ppl WHO KEEP BULLY MI, even after I beg for so long. DEN TELL MI SORRY ASO NT TRUTHFUL ONE. Like I sae, I will post the convo, and I will :D HAHA

Ok wait, I shall copy the qus first. :D
1. Tell you 1 thing I like about you
2. Tell you the first impression you left on me
3. Ask you something i've always wanted to know
4. Ask you to ask me a question you want to know HAHA

And the reply from faith was.

CHONGWEI

1. I THINK YOU'RE REALLY STRONG COS YOU NEVER GIVE UP DESPITE THE SETBACKS YOU FACE :)

2. THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU, I WAS LIKE : WOAH, TALLY. I WANNA BE AS TALL AS HIM.

3. WHY ARE YOU SO PERVERTED?

4. ASK ME A QUESTION YOU WANT TO KNOW HAHA!!

SORRY, I am really surprise. LOL

ANDANDAND, the qus I ask bak, was serious dumb and she nrv even giv mi a second chance, how fair was that. Xiexie ni ah. LOL, ok la wanna read more, go faith’s blog comment to find out. SEE LA, I SO GD TO HELP U ADVERTERISE (sp) ur blog. NRV SAE THANK.

Haha ok, times really fly, and we are like fifth wk, yayness let countdown together to the next holiday. It seem so far yet so close. Rawr. For the first 4 wk, I believe I had tried to chng quite a lot in my attitude, and I must sae I am proud of myself, bleh, but I still slack dam hell lot la. MUST CHANGE, MARK SHLD NOE THE REASON. HAHA, TOKING DAM HELL LOT WIF HIM TIS FEW DAE. LOL ghey parther :D.

Hmm, just get news that sport fest in sch was cancel due to h1n1, ty a lot ah. Den sae it was a form of mass gathering, like NDP parade wasn’t liddat sia, smartsmart. -CLAP-. Haiya, so much for mi and my plan, ending up it came out into a blank paper.
I MISS WDP GAMES DAY, I MISS THE FUN WE HAD TOGETHER, I MISS THE TIME WE WENT UP TO TAKE THE PRIZE TOGETHER, I MISS THE TIME WE WIN TEACHER TOGETHER WIF SC’06, I MISS THE TIME WHERE SC START TO BULLY PPL BY GIVING THEM RED CARD FOR JUZ TOUCHING PPL (ANY1 OF U GUYS STILL RMB?). I MISS THE TIME WHERE WE HAVE TO BE REFEREE AND TIMEKEEPER AND SO ON, AND PPL START TO COMPLAIN ABT US. BLEH. BUT WE WASN’T ANY BAD REFEREE OK, WE ARE FAIR :D
haii, just miss dam lot of stuff. Thing in life start to come and go, must cherish it be4 lost dem again. LOL, I NOTICED I SAE THAT A LOT TIME LE. LOL.

Ha, anws just now was busying chionging some of the stuff, and YES, I had completed them. LOL. and after that I saw my dearest junior, linshan on9 her msn, and my first qus was, “ wad wind blow you to msn todae” HAHA, ok I am like so bad. But yea super long nrv see her on9 so ask lor. We had sort of a small talk abt personal stuff, so I wont post anything abt it, and lins I hope wad we sae in the convo stay in the convo hor, RMB CANNOT TELL ANY1 ABT IT. XIEXIE NI. :D

Haiya, it only a week without my rubbish crapmate bcoz of him, and it like totally so plain out in my life, no more getting over hyper in the mid of the nite, no more crap sms in class which make mi stay awake, no more moooooooooooooooo/meowwww over the phone, no more spamming of 500+ sms in a wk (to the same person), NO MOREEEEEEEEEE, AND IT GONE FOREVER. Even ur close fwen argee that, wad he did was selfish and didn’t even think abt you lur, and sry but to said that we both had came to the same conclusion abt you and him, if u wanna noe abt it, sms/call mi ba, nt gonna hurt any of the party, and in the future we are might nt be fwen if I do so. Lol. Havet seen u on9 for dunno hw many zillion year le, rawr, and I get to noe from yang, and u and amber was actually rl fwen. Shyt mi for nt noticing it. LOL -.-. I AM DUMB OVERALL I ADMIT IT. :(

OKAY, I SHALL JUST COPY WAD FAITH COPY FROM LINS (SO LINS IS THE IMPT ONE, HAHA) which is rather fun la, according to them.

Comment on tag in this format:
HELLO HI HEY I WANNA KNOW !!

and I will :
1. Tell you 1 thing I like about you
2. Tell you the first impression you left on me
3. Ask you something i've always wanted to know
4. Ask you to ask me a question you want to know HAHA

Ok, I shall reply to u on msn, or sms ba. my tag box gt super word limit one, cant type a lot, and I aint any keyboard warrior. HAHA, OK THAT THE END FOR TODAE. TIME TO DO OTHER WORK BE4 I SLP. LIKE WAD MY “BESTIE” SAID, I AM AN OWL WHO DO NOT NID SLP (I noe max dun nid, coz I on9 wad time he aso on9 one. LOL). OH YEA, U ASS BESTIE, think so much for wad I had type for wad -.-, no nid be so sensitive one, and remour was meant to be remour hw can it be a real thing. Relax even if hav ba. LOL, coz I might be the one who start it, k I am juz joking, I not so bad :P HAHA

Holy mama, where is all my colour :(

No comments:

Post a Comment