Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It just the same old thing.

Todae, was just one of the earliest day I had ever slp. LOL, slept around 7+and just wake up (3am) to study for my geog test. Damn, I NID MORE SLEEP LA, I am like depriving of sleep nowadays. DIE.

Oh yea, since some of the event had been cancel due to H1N1, cant u guys just cancel all for everyone, it like u all is choosing wad to cancel and wad not to be cancel, and serious is like wts pls, hw deadly was dead, and thing u guys like and u sae it wasn’t a form of mass gathering, and the thing that we wanted and it so dam hell obvious that there wasn’t as much ppl as the thing u wanted. YAYA, going to school is aso a form of mass gathering, pls stop the school pls, ty a lot.

Ha, ok la, I seriously cant be bothered anymore, sorry to those who I vent angry on yest, u shld noe wad had happen la. SRY. Sch is fine overall (NERD MA, k inside joke), but thinking of CCA, it gonna sux big time. Sry joseph. Lol.

Anws, I think the rest of the thing I had written down in my diary during HMT class yest, due to boredness. And I think it sort of personal as I had used much stronger word, and telling thing which not every1 will be happy after seeing, so I shall not post it. :D.

K I AM OFF TO STUDY MY GODDAM GEOG LE, ONLI LEFT 2HOURS TO STUDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment