Saturday, July 4, 2009

Screwed up

Screw it la.

Y do sum ppl juz dun hav their brains? Thinking that every1 lead the same lifestyle, it like yao feng de feng, yao yu de yu, that kind of attitude, but i dare tell you, i dun lead this kind of life. I earn wad i am having now myself, and i dun rely on ppl for anything, I FIGHT FOR IT. dammit, can u chng the mindset of urs. FML pls

Faith, do that sound scary aso? D: , y keep saeing my post veri scary :(


RAWR, my rubbish crapmate phone gt problem, make mi sms her so many freaking time, got no reply :( SIANSIANSIAN, no one to kill my bored now. :P Sry clara, i keep smsing wrong :X duibuqi. Clare is currently MIA. sian

k dao everything and enjoy my wkend. :D Finally be pig yest, slept around 12hours. which i dun get to do during sch dae :(


Edited: YAY, FINALLY GET BAK MY LAPPY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment