Sunday, July 12, 2009

M'sia trips

HAHA, firstly, i wanna congrats Lay See & Pierre on their marriage on 11/7 :D. All the best together in the rest of ur life together. You guys had a realli touching love story. A 12 years relationship will definally withstand all the thing in life. :D

The wedding dinner was 1 of the most grand one i had ever since in 15yrs, ea table costs around 1.5k and there was like 70+ tables. Do the math urself. HAHA. The way they plan their wedding is totally unique, (onli the rich ppl can do it that way.) instead of the normal one. The dinner lasted until like 12+, and we all went bak out to hav a walk and bak in hotel room. I hav enjoy the freaking cool, big toilet they hav, it like my room size ok? and the hell big bathtub. HAHA. IT SERIOUS DAM COOL.

And i juz found out that sum super rich ppl name after natu and nati, instead of the normal MR, MS, MDM or wadever la. And imagine pierre's parent is both of that, is serious like wth pls. I bet it every1 dream to be that rich. :x

On the dinner, alot of video/ pictures had been shown and obvious sum was realli so touching that make them both cried. I rmb 1 part where the video was made by kelly, pierre's cousin and lay see's bestie for 15 years. It serious reflect wad they all did together in the past 10>years. And lay see had share her experience wif her parent and sibling, and that was 1 part, where she was juz making a comment that her school is too far from her house (she was alone in aus), NXT DAE, HER DAD BOUGHT HER A CAR STR8. RAWR, TIS IS SOOOOOOO ENVY. No doubt, both side was been pampered since they will young, their life is as gd as our dreams. :X Ha, ok la, i am juz super jealous wif the car part. :(. My dad sae i had to earn everything by my own hand, and nt gonna rely on them. AHHHHHH.

I juz noticed, my parent realli REALLI REALLI care so much and realli quite protective at point of time. :x IF I HAD EVER TOLD THEM WAD I DID WHEN I WAS WIF MY SENIOR, I THINK I WILL GET KILLED. :X i think i told sum of u be4 wad happen. LOL. OK, anws, i realli didnt noticed until the casual tok (i feel like i am a bu xiao zi :( ), coz in the past, i will be nt at home almost everydae until deep nite, and i came home and stuck my ass in the room and hardly tok. HA, i had been telling " i love you" rather lot, but i think i had nrv tell my parent, so I MUST TELL THEM NOW. I LOVE YOU GUYS, thank you guys.

RAWR...., i am having mixed feeling with her now, was it her fault or my mistake? i realli ask myself sumtime, and i REALLI DID THINK ABT IT WHEN I WAS ALONE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE. I realli nrv told any1 abt it be4, and i still think no matter hw close i can be wif any1, there still sum secret that are meant to be secret i guess, and yea i guess i am open to you in wad i sae le. Hopefully u can see ba, let time proof everything.

School tmr..., i bet 100%, i will be dragging myself to sch, i realli gt no mood to go sch. TY TO O'LVL ORAL TMR, AND I HAD YET TO PREPARE THEM. I AM A DEAD PORK NOW. k random abt the porky part BUT SERIOUS ABT THE DEAD PART. :( DIEDIEDIE

No comments:

Post a Comment