Monday, July 27, 2009

Boring dae

Todae is just like any other sch dae, juz that we had an sexual talk during assembly and i had went for track and field, WASNT IT SUM MIRACLE? lol. i juz noticed i like to use miracle this word tis few dae. HAHA, funfun

Mood todae was like a roller-coaster for the project thingy, my group totally gt worried after nana sae she nrv bring out report to sch todae. But she did ask her mum bring for us, and the time we sat in classroom and wait, the time just pass super super slow. ha, so there come the "monster" who wanted to come and collect our file during lesson and instead we will ask to do reflection for the project, and my grp reflection dun look like we had done any reflect on our act. Example: our group got nothing else to improve on, we are prefect. LOL, that rubbish. So much loophole in our report if sum1 realli go read it words by words. HAHA, ownage. kk, den around 1+, our hero was here wif our report, and JC had went down to take and photocopy for us. and our darling nick had pay for everything. Thank alot :D. HA, our life was saved by nana's mother, if nt our project mark will be gone case le. So much for the effort. LOL

Anws, i aso heard the the chem test we took, onli gt 3 passes in 3/5, and the class dun contain onli 3 ppl -.- it had 40 ppl. Hopefully i can pass the chem test :( PLSPLSPLS, i dun wanna fail my test again la.

HAHA, ANWS I AM DONE WIF I AM SUPPOSE TO DO ON9, YAY SLACK DAY. LOL, bcoz i nrv bring home my math, and i had run out of my gao zi le. gg -.-

LOL, i suddenly rmb abt yest thingy, SUM1 CALL MI A GHEY FOR NO GD REASON. AND SAE BCOZ IT WAS BCOZ OF THE ACTION AND STUFF LIKE TIS. pls giv mi a reason at least la. RAWR, KEEP AVOID MY QUS AFTER I ASK. LOL, ANDANDAND,I FOUND OUT TIS FUNNY THING IN MY FOLDER SO I WENT TO OPEN AND I READ THE WHOLE CONVO ABT WAD MI,FAITH,LINS SAE SIA. TOTALLY LONG AND EPIC. SORRY MAX, I GT GANK UP BY THE 2 CHEENA ZHANG. LOL. OK NO OFFEND, BUT IT WAS REALLI FUNNY. I NOE LE, WHEN I AM FEELING DOWN, CAN GO READ THAT. LOL.
MRS TIONG CHEONG AND "WE, THE ZHANGS, CITIZENS OF SINGAPORE, PLEDGE TO WITNESS THE LOVE OF ANG CHONGWEI AND MAX YOONG" AND ANG-YOONG CHONG WEI, TY ALOT THE ZHANGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment