Friday, May 1, 2009

mugging

Had been mugging since morning until afternoon, when stuff is really getting so bored and bored. So yea had went slacking and talk to Peter abt sum stuff on MSN, and yea Peter, i hope the stuff we had speak abt stay in the convo and hope that no one would noe abt them. :) Ty u peter anws.

Went jogging at around 6+ wif my dad, its been like hw many zillion years since we last done there together, and i gt ps by the soo's, when they said they wanted to plae ball. Hai, but its ok, i enjoying venting anger on the wall with all the spiking :x. Had more injury on my hand now after rubbing they on the 2pid rough floor, opps i cant write properly now, can i hav my VR for my exam, hehe :) After that when reach home, went out with family again to rail mall coffee bean. :) hoho, nowaday, there alot of gd and bad thing happen. But on the good side, exam ending up 12 days, YAY-NESS, freedom ah :)

Any1 keen to study together tmr? And i nid help for my english, i dun wanna flunk my english again :( pls any kind soul help mi, 好人会有好报的, so u guys shld noe wad to do now, needless to carry on now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment