Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mixed feeling

Just got bak my result yest nite, and juz for my own sake, i had failed my english, which had totally pull my overall result and ranking increase in number like shyt. Its dam imba. The first ever time my ranking number start wif a 1.

Feeling wasnt realli in the rite mood i shld be in, i was rather happy and sad at the same time. Sadness due to screw up result bcoz of english, happy bcoz HOLIDAE are finally here, and at the same time, i guessed correctly wad teacher and parent gonna tell mi after my ptc, its exactly like word to word.

My english result was like 44.1 for overall, how the hell am i gonna get 6 more mark of it la, i realli nid to pass my english, if not no matter hw hard i strive for other subject, its juz on the paper, and its would be useless. Can any1 teach mi wad can i do to improve ma. Failing english is as gd as failing all ur subj, and like walking into a deadend.

After PTC, its rather standard, parent and teacher would ask to reduce the usage on comp, and time spend on vball, and yes my reply would be like juz to answer them and dun realli meant it in a way or another.

Argg, this holidae totally sux la, flooded with homework + so many of the stuff i wanted had been cancel. SCREWED UP, i was looking forward to tis holidae so long ago. The onli thing left now is, lesson workshop lesson workshop. Hopefully, would be able to go out, and do sum of the stuff i realli wish to do.

~ Srsly, any1 can help mi to improve my english or not, thou no one had sae anything, i am realli feeling dam bad that i had failed it, Failing Amath was still rather fine coz its the first yr we took it, but yea ENGLISH, dammit =.= i realli nid help.

No comments:

Post a Comment