Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mother day

Happy mother day to all the mother in the world, the most noble animal found currently i guess.

Ok, todae had went out with my mum for a dinner, thou the plan that mi and my bro came out wif didnt work as expected due to laziness and other factor. I am sorry :(

I juz heard this phrase from 1 of my fwen. " faithful is a lie, flirt is my life". Going thou the mind and process awhile, u might find tis sentense quite making sense, as no one is realli faithful to anyone, except mi :). Nah, i am juz joking.

Hehe, 2 more paper to go, and from current time 2317, its like 59 hours and 33min more to go. WOOTS, cant wait for that time man. Thurs would be a fun day i assume if the heaven is on a good mood, by not "crying" on that dae :).
So guys, get rdy for thurs k? JUZ CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME.

Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx


Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesnt stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I cant get near you now

Oh, cant you see it baby
Youve got me going crazy

Repeat chorus

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if Im with you
Ill take the chance

Oh, cant you see it baby
Youve got me going crazy

I juz wanna sing this song to the special one in my life. Hopefully u will like it.
P.s I realli hope to tell you who you are now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment