Thursday, April 30, 2009

First paper screwed...

First happiness: YAY, my Dad is finally back to singapore after his work trips which lasted for quite awhile, from USA to korea :) welcome back, the feeling of you at singapore is totally different in other country. Yay to my car-ride for my Vball stuff now, no nid to take MRT to seatosa anymore, woots. Having Dad by urself contain dam lot of advantages, despite of all the nagging and scolding we get some of the time.

MYE had started today, beginning with HMT paper. Paper 1 was rather fine, whereas for paper 2, somehow its never turn out as expected, the compre is REALLI hard to understand. I had at least read 3 time before i start attempting to do them. Praying really hard i wont fail them. *finger cross* plsplspls, I nid use my HMT to be my L1, coz my english is totally cmi, lins/faith/JJ would realli noe well abt it. Finally 1 down, 8 more to go ah...

After the HMT paper, had went to study with soo's, nicol, ben at my house. As normal the soo's is making the most noise and making ppl laughing like crazy, but at least we still gt some of the stuffs we wanted to do done. Hoho, act of guai kia :), and nicol had onli came to ask 1 qus on SBQ, which take less then 10mins? David was really like a CNN reporter when he was trying to express out his essay answer, its was realli for some joke I guess. Went down to plae Bball and Vball at around 530pm, and they had left around 730pm, just get to noe from david, they got peace at home. OH YEA, David had left his HP, whereas Peter had left his wallet at my house, which result in me exercising more after plaeing ball, ty alot man. (no niao involve thou) Went out str8 after they left.

Second Happiness: Finally got to change my phone after awhile, its was LG KF750, which the soo's hav it aso, thou its wasnt realli the one i wanted but yea still qutie happy I get to chng it le. YAY, 3 cheers for my parent. First thing my dad touch-down in Singapore, sms mi abt my exam, den next giv mi this kind of surprise. Woots, love you guys dam lot :)

Labour day tmr, dun realli seem to be fun, as its mean that the flooding of MYE is coming soon, but yet on the other hand, 13 more days to end of MYE, Happy Thought Happy Thought. MYE can you just end earlier, if not let the flu attack singapore (touch wood) and make the school close down ah, giving everyone a break man, its realli tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment