Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tears is always there for a reason

It realli make mi think hard last night abt wad had happen in the past, I dun realli giv a dam abt who is rite and who is wrong, I juz wanted us to go bak to the past. Everytime, I tried to flash back those stuff, my tears would flood out normally. Srsly, I noe myself, I cant get over it, I had used all my chances up, its there still anymore that the person would gave it to me. I juz wanna us to go back to wad we are in the past, and not like now, we had become a "hi.bye.friend", its totally sarks man, i must sae.

I realli, realli hope I wont drop tears over this event, but my heart juz cant let it pass by mi like that, I am gonna grab at the chance if she had ever gave it to mi again, and not going to waste them. I noe i had nrv cherish them enuff, by now, after losing them, I had knew the impt of those stuff. So pls giv mi 1 more chance, just 1 and I would ensure I would cherish them. I aso understand, nowaday ppl dun care abt “天长地久,只要现在拥有 ”, I am rather sure I am no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment