Sunday, May 24, 2009

Its 101 days and wad are you waiting for

Serious, I am rather dissapointed in myself, I have yet to do wad I had promise to do, I wasnt really buzy this few days, its either i am realli lazy rite tis moment or i am having a change in my attitude now. Realli thinking back make mi feel worst, I had nrv even done a single fking stuff yet, wad the crap. And now, its juz a simple task and i cant complete it? I realli wonder hw i manage my time well, i do every other thing on earth, BUT YET THE THING SHLD IS MORE IMPT, AND ITS HAD SLIP PAST MY MIND, wtf man ty alot. If something gonna happen bcoz of this, its realli gonna be hard for mi to forgive myself le. srsly its screw up quite badly rite now.

oww, the plan that we had came out with to stay overnite at other ppl house had failed man. PARENT, PARENT, the one who had always can hav last min changes but children like us, must obey. Wts is all tis, fair? Sumtime its realli dam fked up, when ppl having the " I-care-myself-more-then-you" atttitude, and they dun even care wad u had plan wad u had do for it. Just 1 freaking word "NO", we are gone le.. GONER IS FTL LA.


Srsly, I dun even think I got the mood to enjoy the camp after series of event had happen recently, its would somehw effect the mood of me, I cant freaking show attitude to anyone, can I? I would juz be wad I am normal, happy-go-lucky. Its juz freaking like u stock up wad u wanna sae, and when 1 dae u cant take the pressure, u might just blow your top, i believe i had use this example to show someone be4. Srsly its freaking screw now.

p.s when typing this blog post, i was doing some stuff for ppl, and I realli cant control wad i am typing and the mood I am having now, tears might juz flow out anytime and I am definally sry to any1 if i had offended you in a way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment