Friday, May 15, 2009

random.

Here are ten facts
1. Your reading my comment
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my comment.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

hoho, so hw many retarded had done that? ok, that is juz for fun, dun felt offended or anything k?

Off to Peter house soon i guess, we shall enjoy the time together right now, and we must learn how to
cherish stuff. Human being are human overall . When they lose smth, then they will know its existing. so now, cherish everything you have, even if it is not very good, be happy that you have it. don't expect too much, or you will never be satisfied.

~edit~
Had reach home for peter house at around 6 i guess, juz in time for other stuff. Had watch fireproof at their house which sae abt a couple who was abt to break up, yet able to savage a relationship in the end. (The movie is freaking alike to my real life happening, but yet i was unable to do anything to make any chances to it, hopefully i can when the time go by, there the onli thing i can sae now). After the movie, we went off for wii as per normal. Soo's, the big bully, love to bully us around :x ok take no offend

"If I had never told you, you are a gd person. You are."
"If I had never told you, I had 4give you. I had"
"If I had never told you, I love you, I do"

If only all the abv, would hav fking happen in my life, thing might lead to a change. Unlike now, I dun even noe wad I am doing right now, nor what she is doing right this moment. Just for sum freaking reason. DAMMIT

The time with Peter, David, Ben and Clara wont be short of any laughter, its realli fun to talk to them, and spending time together. but nothing good in the earth last forever, so i must learn to cherish them now.

I realli dun wish to juz heard a sorry from you and nothing is done, i am realli trying veri hard rite now, yet u are not doing anything, hw can we even mentain this relationship for good man, pls i realli hope thing would hav a change real soon. Pls.

If I could to do it, I would
but If i cant, will you do the same thing to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment