Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sprained hand

Oh well, my left hand was sprained on friday, and it as totally dam pissed when it totally restrict what you can do. Just like typing this post take me so long to do so. -.- That just totally suck ttm. On top of that, I still had my ankle and knee injury. How wonderful was that. I mean like a normal human but disabled in many way. Failed life.

This week had been rather fruitful, finished up all my homework except hcl. The feeling is seriously dam good, like every morning you can just go school and stone, instead of copying homework (should i call it sharing of answer?). Yea, so gonna kinda slack during weekend. Everyone deserve a break, don't they? :D

Ok, i had seen some of the stuff around me happening for this week, dont really wanna comment on it, before it just change into a whining place! So yea let carry on with life. :D MOVE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment