Thursday, January 21, 2010

motivation workshop

Today workshop had really touched my heart, i mean like people with emotions will understand what is going on around the world. It just purely like, aiming at your vital point and just hit it. I think no matter how hard-hearted the person is, they will just give in, no matter what! And some question should i still remember up to now!

Who are you? (If u can answer this, u are a successful person le. LOL)
Why do i deserve to be here?

Oh shit, stm just work on me again. -.- Aiya dao. Anyway, i was suppose to write a letter to my parent, but apparently whoever had notice well enough, i wrote during dec holiday le. Im just pure lazy to rewrite it again. :X Now 3 words can just cover the whole thing!

Overall, it may be the same thing over and over again, but somehow u will still feel the pain in ur heart, which i totally got no idea why. LOL, aiya heck la, just gonna do my own stuff, and see what happen tmr nite. Let hope it just dun fail me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment