Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holiday.

Argg, it still totally look like holiday for me la. :x Im still as slack as before. Let hope i really can kick the habit away soon. If not this year would be a ggfied year for us. Really needed to do well!

Ok, meet up with YGSP group, discuss, talk and know what to do le. K done!
Next week got quite alot of test coming along the way. -.- according to the whore (KENN!), i really need to perform well, if not i am dead. LOL.

Yay, just have a nap just now, was really great. It had been so long since i lasted have it. :x holiday it was just meng go out or play only. LOL.

OK, Hopefully this year is gonna be a happy year for me. Alot of stuff is going on this year. A rather impt (or not) one i guess. LOL.

And yeap, i juz wrote a super duper long reflection for myself, and a resolution list for the year! I gonna try my best to do it, I MUST DO IT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment