Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Grow

I WANT TO GROW, I WANT TO GROWGROWGROW. Haha, just measure height and weight today.
179cm, and 56 kg. ZOMG, I just grew fatter and i only grow 1 cm. screw it! I wan hit 18x one! ROAR, the thingy got problem la. ASS!

Ok, i shall learn to update in LJ for more personal stuff now. :D wee!

An average school day is just a failed. Next wk onward got AEP, and wed got 7-9pm hist/ss lesson. WINNER! This would just greatly decrease my own free time, how bored was that.

OK, I SHALL GO FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE LJ NOW, AND SIGN UP FOR THE GODDAM BIO WEBSITE. WHICH I DUNNO HOW IT WILL HELP US.

OH YA, someone did notice my MIA in holiday! LOL. I tot no one will noe about it. Ok la, but somehow was really buzy that period of time, and some bitchy teacher keep saeing i got poor time management. screw it -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment