Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday

It like WOAH! Finally it the end of this week, and this week is rather nice and fun. I got no idea why fun come in, but yea! LOL. Let have a update of my timetable.

Getting back o'lv chinese result on monday, and it like a live or death thing for me. Staying in HCL, or going back to normal express chinese class.

I just knew that my CCA is hard to get A, so it like super hard to minus 2 point now. Shit the school -.-

Gonna have test coming up next week. Kinda need to mug, and dao all the other stuff. :x EXCEPT the important one!

Have CCA openhouse today, and it just totally seem like nothing to me. I dun even give a damn to it right now. T&F just wasn't my forte or what, im just there for the sake of being there. :D

No junior from wdp had came to unity and die! Wee, good news :D

OKAY! like i had saved a note to myself, i gonna post some draft out by weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment