Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of sch!

First day of sec 4 is just filled with laughter and admin stuff in the class room. Nothing much! Only had our first math lesson. Quite a nice relaxing day, but yet still in a holiday mood. :\

YAY, I HAD DONE ALOT OF THING I WANTED TO DO TODAY!!!
- I managed to finish faith b'dae present on time! But wasn't really well done. :X
HOPE U LIKE IT!
- I had cleared most of my holiday leftover homework in school alone today!
- I had my stuff planned and cleared today! yay!

I AM IN NEED OF A PLANNER! Be a neater person for the win.

Anws, HAPPY B'DAE TO FAITH AGAIN! HAH. Ok, let not be bias, i shall name those who i remember b'dae is today! Jiun loong, chong yee. HOLY, i only remember 3/8. :X AIYA WHO CARE! HAPPY B'DAE PEOPLE!

I shall really get to a study mood asap! And settle the handball stuff. Pls tell me wad time ur school end! XIEXIE.

note for myself: I NID ATTEND CCA NOW, TO PREVENT THE SCHOOL TO SCREW MI FUTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment