Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dissapointment.

First of all, I am disappointed with rather lot of stuff. I think the rather obvious would be the result. When one had really work hard for it, and was hoping the best of it, and u didnt make it. That is gonna be a great fall. I am just like that.

In life, nothing else is more important then kinship, friendship, relationship. Other stuff is just u WANT or not, whereas the 3 above is u NEED them so badly like any other human. Just like how panda love the bamboo and cling on it all day long. I think no one will be exception to this. But who knows, life is all a joke. The moment you think that the will be the best time of your life, it turn out to be crap, rubbish and nonsense period. I don't know why, but i just feel it that way.

School as per normal was just lesson and stuff, reflection is unavoidable for CE lesson, and works for math. Another boring week had just past. And next monday would be a teacher's day. And for goddam sake, my school is ending at 1pm, while others are all ending around 10am-11am. FML, why is this so unfair. LIFE SCIENCE WORKSHOP IS A WASTE OF 3 HOURS.

Anyway, You had been giving me cold shoulder nowadays, and seriously i don't what went wrong, did i do anything which really make you hate me like now or something? Asking for something just seem to be so hard. That the phrase " so far, yet so near".
I think i understand the reason of the phrase. Now, i will just dao everything and move on with my life.

Ok, i am looking forward to next monday with meeting with sc'06, MAX AND ZUAN PLS TURN UP. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment