Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Decision make.

Haha, i think some of u might know what i am talking about, so please keep your mouth shut ok? let the matter rest for now. Wee, i am happy but at the same time feeling abit of upset. BUT IT OK, IT GONNA BE FINE.

I dunno, but i just feeling super enthu today for no good reason, and feeling chao happy after getting Emath result. I was expecting myself to fail the paper, and ending up i gt a 17/25= 68%. Nt bad a b3. :x. Combine up wif my first Emath test which is 85%, i still got an a1 for it. But i see alot of unhappy faces in the class :X Sorry ppl.

School was just like any other schooldays, stone at chair, listen to teacher, do work, AND WAITING FOR THE BELL TO RING. OH YEA, todae hmt class was a joke, li laoshi was boroing ch's handphone and said that she will return the money, den i was staring at him, i tot yours was plan? hw to return u. lol. okok.

English test todae was ok, ty to my darling mark, who help mi google for the answer. THANK YOU SO MUCH. lala, the question i wrote was " co-ed school is better den single sex school. Discuss" WEE, I DISARGEE TO IT. SINGLE SEX SCH IS FTW. k sry no offend. Had discuss wif clare and yang juz now, and both sae i was rubbish, and wad they sae make sense. LALA, K LA U ALL WINNER.

Skype-ing had nrv failed to make mi laugh, except for dota skype -.- but sumtime still can laugh like sum retarded, coz of junwei. LOL. :D , SRY. HAHA.

After school todae was realli horrible, the bad news had happen. My granny was in a coma, and i was like thinking, hw long had i since last visited her. Seriously, i felt so bad, and tmr i am having cca. And my mum told mi that, she might nt be able to struggle until thurs w/o any will to survive. But yea, her op for her leg is still on tmr, hopefully it a success pls. I felt that i am nt even fit to be her grandson, she was the one who had bring me up when i was young. Look after me when i was sick, cook for mi, NO MATTER WAD TIME IT WAS. i still rmb got 1 time it was like 12am, den i told her i was dam hungry, she wake up and cook for mi. RAWR, life is always full of surprise, i mean she was perfectly fine 2 wk ago, and who knew this would happen. Hai, nrv cherish her enuff in the past. I felt that i am such a horrible person. -.- Please recover, i will try my best to visit u whenever i got time now. I promise :(

No comments:

Post a Comment