Friday, August 14, 2009

Randomness

Haha, as title had suggested i will type out in a random manner i guess, i would just dao all the day and event. No order i guess. :D

Ok, let me start off with the school first, Life is gonna be quite tough and sucky at the same time, due to the spam of test next week, thought it is just 1 week, but it long, seem so short YET so long, haha irony. I had found myself a motivator, who would be responsible to motivate me to study. Haha, thank in advance. I had saw this pm, and it was saying that he wanted to get straight A, roar, since he can do it, why cant i do it as well. I gonna work hard toward my dream. *finger cross* hopefully i can make it that far.

Haha, anyway i shall introduce " she the pretty one" LOL, i think whoever it is, should know what i mean. :X and sry no niao or whatever involve hor. Ok, let me think how should i phrase my words. lol.
- she the one who trusted me when we only know each other a few day
- she was the one who need some angry management course. :X
- she the one who is rather mature and know what is right and wrong
- she THE PRETTY GAL who dont move.
- she is super tall from what i know. :X
- she dun mind talking to stm people :X

LOL, that all i can think for now, maybe i will update it later at night or what. HAHA, I AM SORRY, I KNOW IT WAS LESSER THEN YESTERDAY.

HOMEWORKS/TEST/SCHOOL SUCKS
test for next week.
monday: Amath trigo+ history
Tuesday: up to now, dun remember got anything
Wednesday: Geography+ cheng yu test
Thursday: Biology test
Friday: Chemistry test.

I AM SERIOUSLY DOWN WITH STM. :X lazy to check my homelink or what. just write what i remember, anyone who spotted mistake please inform me. Xiexie

Oh yea, i suddenly think of today CE lesson. About sexual education. LOL, sorry, i am not laotiko or what, but it part of growing years ok? Our class got this small act out and it was about some pre-martial sex. And we learning about petting line. LOL. The most we can do was kissing and holding hand, AND THE NONO THING IS prolonged kissed, hugging(WDP'SC 06 MUST READ THIS. :D HAHA), petting, heavy petting and SEX (be it oral or what.) but i think the hugging there was different from what we do la, the hugging there should involve of touching and physical contact. k.you.should.get.what.i.mean. HAHA

Sidenote: WDP'sc 06, please try to keep teacher day free, DONT GO OUT WITH YOUR "SOMEONE" but you can always bring him/her along, i bet non of us will mind :X LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment