Sunday, August 16, 2009

Loved.

Hmm let see what I had done for the past 2 days. Basically, I think is just like the same old thing i did every weekend, except this week, i had never touch my homework at all, only mug for test. X.x. i am dead.

Ok, Last night, i had done a good deed like making someone laughing out when she was feeling down, and she had said what she promise lur. LOL, and dam you max, if you know about what the promise is. -.- OK, but who cares, like what i do in sec sch. " yeayea, my girlfriend la, can or not." LOL. funness. But the thing i do was seriously retarded. HAHA, that why maybe it will be someone laugh. :x

Anws, there was this notes by maxysexy on fb, i shall post it in my blog too. :x

ONE question.
ONE chance.
ONE honest answer.
That's all you get.
Respond even if you're not tagged
you get to ask me 1 question.
write it here.
any question & i have to promise to answer them truthfully.

No catch.
But I dare you to re-post this and see what people ask you..


(please ask me sensible questions)

LOL, copy from max :X K, I SHALL ALLOW PEOPLE TO ASK.

Woots, i got sms from my FATTY (SKINNY ) panda when i was having dinner just now. And she make it until like BIG NEWS like that. HAHA, ok la, might not be big news to all, but still a important news for me. Hehe, thank you for informing me about it. Upon hearing it, i just laugh out lot, and was xin zai le huo about the incident. I shall not mention what had happen. :X SORRY TO THOSE WHO ARE INVOLVE.

All the best for my test tomorrow, I DUN WANT TO GET 0 AGAIN. DUMB.

OH YEA, I FELT LOVED, MAX ARE U JEALOUS OF THAT? MAYBE U SHOULD FIND UR EENING OR WHATEVER SHIT LA. ROAR, KEEP SAYING ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment