Monday, August 10, 2009

MEALS.

Woots, i would really enjoy today quite alot. Off to carl JR for lunch, and pizza huts for my dinner. :X

Nothing much had really happen this few days, mostly my day just revolve around the computer and rotting myself at home and sleeping at some epic time and waking up dam early. :X Just dunno why people like to sms me around 7+. Haha, if it was the normal Tuesday/ weekend , i might just be pissed off and replied " Why the shit did u call me or sms me so early". K i think u can replace the word yourself if u had know me long enough.

Anyways, someone told me that the first impression of me was crappy and not dumb, YAYNESS, but i know i wasnt dumb but i am stupid right? U trying to mean that right? HAHA, and u had said that i am super careful about what i type, but i think if u read my archive, i bet u will change your opinion one. :X

k, time for me to go sleep or what, except camping in front of computer. :X

No comments:

Post a Comment