Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wdp vball ♥

Despite of me unable to finish my whole primary school cca as vball. Teacher still asked me back for the alumni match, i must said that i had truly enjoy myself playing with those people. :D It so heartwarming to see so many alumni came back and play together. It really do trigger back some wonderful memory. And it really happy to see that all the junior had really improve freaking lot, and they might just overtake us anytime now. :D All the way for your vball career. :D

But the sad thing is that, liyang had injury my ankle as he had make mi unable to land properly. ASSHOLE!!! Fly to my court. :( Wahah.

Ok, Yesterday (12/12) was unable to go out to celebrate with nick due to financial crisis and other stuff. Hope u had enjoy your day. :D

YES, I AM STILL STUCK AT THE FIRST FEW SLIDE OF WHAT I WANTED TO DO. :( BADBADBAD

No comments:

Post a Comment