Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FRIENDS.

Like what other had asked why i didnt posted for this few day, the reason is easy. Mainly because i draft up all my post :D CAUSE i don't really post out all the little offensive post. :D WEE, so dont ask me le. WEE

I miss the outing today with sc'06 cause i had bleed too much last night for my extract teeth, and it was like bleeding for at least 14hours. -.- screw it. I am super worry that tmr we will still unable to meet to do PT. :( EVERYONE PLEASE COME IF YOU CAN.

Argg, Due to the old auntie (one sky), i might not turn up for some stuff in the night. So pls, i tried to compromise to your timing le. PLEASE COME IF WE ARE MEETING. We really had put high hope into this and i really hope this thing will not fail. LOL, if not i will do zuan signature move for 1 whole year. WAHAH.

Faith: LOL, as promise, i will do for you as well ok? FAITH THE GREAT, THOUGHT U PMS BUT U STILL ROCK!! Must remember our promise hor. :D i will try my best to brainstorm for your gift. AND I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER U STEAL AWAY MY CUPCAKE, and thank for hearing to my whine yesterday night. :D WAHHA, HUGS.

Linshan: YOU ASS, despite me saying so much for you, U STILL DONT WANT GIVE MI CUPCAKE, u evil. Except the part u tried to show me when i totally cant bite. THANK Ah. And yes, THANK FOR INTRODUCE PLOCK TO MY LIFE. WAHAHA, IT A TIME-KILLER AND NOT.SO.BORED GAME. SIDENOTE: I STILL WIN YOU. WAHAH

Ok, i did post le. SO DUN COMPLAIN :x WAHHA.

I miss doing PT together with friends, THE FUN IS JUST UNABLE TO DESCRIBE. :D SO PLS HAVE IT ASAP. WEE, I LOVE SC'06+ THE NEW HANDBALL TEAM. WAHAH

1 comment:

  1. EH! if you really love the team, and us.
    BLOODY HELL MAKE IT A SUCCESS ^^

    cant blame you that you are bleeding.
    so we meeting this monday right?

    p.s. WHERE'S THE TAGBOX?

    ReplyDelete