Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HOME ALONE

Wahah, Im gonna be home alone soon in like not long later. LOL irony sentence, but who cares. Nothing much had really happened this holiday, except some stuff make me felt that I am just a lucky bastard. (not gonna mention which incident, but IT THAT ONE!)

So upon that, i came out with this myself. :X not sure was it from anyone anywhere or wad, but it just came to me like magic!


Trouble or problem is nothing to me now.
They will pass no matter if i cry or laugh.
Hence, i must live everyday to my fullest!


So the attitude of my life now, is gonna be happy.go.lucky! Let hope nothing piss mi off now. :D

But before that happen, i really hope some ass just get off me and stop irritated me, i got my own limit, and i am freaking sure i know what i am doing more then you do. You don't even have any blood relationship with me, get out of my life. :(

Oh yes, this holiday was 1 of my most busy holiday ever, it was a dam fruitful one. :D IT EARN ME LIKE 59hrs (or was it 58hrs) of CIP. I definably learn alot there. Organising a camp wasn't easy, i mean, i should'nt had complain so much about the sec 3 camp. Hah. :D Despite of the camp wasn't really smooth-going, but many of us still enjoy the learning experience. :D

Games day: It was the first year we work with the ITE people, and some of them are real friendly and keen to learn. I really got no idea what landed them into ITE. Was it just because of their learning attitude in the past, or they just chosen this road themselves. 1 of them had told me alot of thing about her life, and it really make us think hard about ourselves. :X thought i dunno you really well, but yea thank alot!

Outing: i think i really miss alot of outing with my sec sch friend, hope we do had some catchup when school reopen. I had never really cherish the time with them i guess. :X SO SORRY!

This holiday, spending tons of my time with junior make mi realise that no one had ever praise their own school in a good way, except for elite school. IT THE FREAKING BEST, WAD MORE CAN U EXPECT. Ok, so it time that i should just stop whining about school, and really work hard now. But some of the pain in the heart, will be stuck in there forever, nothing is gonna take it out of me. :'(

1 comment: