Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good thing always end fast. :(

Few more days, and we are all back to our daily BORED routine. Waking up at 5+, go school, come home mug, makan, sleep. Dam lifeless. Unlike holiday where u slack around and stone, and maybe do some meaningful stuff, and probably learn stuff we might not learn in school, or even some moral or values. :D

Ok, just get to know that ms kom is our new form-teacher, and that like mixed feeling, ggified. HAH. Apparantly, i had lost my bio tys, and that a wonderful news! Gonna get my reflection ready first. Dao wadever she gonna say. WOOTS.

Yes, this holiday I had done quite alot of stuff I wanted to do, and yet i had failed some of them. Example like the handball stuff, I really wanted it so badly, SERIOUSLY BADLY. Wanxin and gang should get what I mean. Let have a teamtalk real soon, and decide what we gonna do next about it. :D Organise friendly to crash the shit cheapo school ah! hah

Oh yea, someone finally did notice about something I like to do when i am posting on blog. :D HAH.

Okie donkie, i had to finish up the rest of my homework liao except for bio! If not i will be a deadmeat soon. AND SOMEONE WOULDNT GET HER PREZZIE ON HER B'DAE! HAH

No comments:

Post a Comment