Monday, November 2, 2009

FAITH!!!!!

OH YEA, this wasn't the hope and faith that one. BUT IT MY DARLING JUNIOR FAITH :D
She was the FIRST one who gave me v.cards. OH WELL THANK :D AND I STILL HAVE IT WITH ME UNTIL NOW, SEE, I AM SO GOOD RITE.
She had cheer me up the time when i really need people too. HEHE, XIEXIE NI.

K, why am I suddenly posting about her, is because YESTERDAY, she gave me a wake up slap? OR WADEVER LA, she had let me understand some of the stuff in life. And basically some do and don't. OH YEA, THE BOTTOMLINE, XIEXIE NI. :D And u didnt follow ur great plan, WHILE I GONNA DO IT AND PROOF TO IT. (gonna type it out here when i am free)

And yea CHEER UP OK PRETTY GIRL, Just dont let all those retarded stuff affect your life la, THINK OF THE BRIGHT SIDE OF YOUR LIFE. :D Come on. OK I FELT LIKE 1 RETARDED NOW, SO I SHOULD STOP IT, THIS IS DRAINING MY BRAIN CELLS. ROAR. HAHA, MY HOTLINE WILL ALWAYS OPEN FOR U. :D

Wee, GONNA MEET WDP SC'06 SOON. LIKE FINALLY :D

2 comments: