Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BRACES


CREDIT TO FAITH. SEE I DO CREDIT OK? :D

Yay, wasnt this like sort of a surprise i had do it now? It like so cool right :D YAYNESS, but the sad thing is, i still need extract more teeth to make it nicer. LOL, and so qiao, i had chosen light blue and FAITH had chose the same. YAY, LET HI-FIVE AGAIN. LOL

Oh well, like what that dumbo clare had said, I CANT FREAKING TALK WELL OR PRONOUNCE THE WORD WELL. HOW GREAT WAS THAT. I will avoid to open my goddam mouth to talk now, COZ IT DAM PAINFUL. To think about it, just now with painkiller on, i still play with it. And, i can hardly eat food now, HOW GOOD WAS THAT. :( I SAW FAMOUS AMOS COOKIES YET I CANT EAT, AND MEETING WIF WDP SC'06 WAS ALWAYS GOOD FOOD, AND THIS TIME I GONNA HAV IT PASS. SCREW IT :(

Screw it, i still need extract more teeth to make it look nicer. OH GREAT, MORE PAIN ON MY WAY. HAHA, but whos care. AIMEI JIU YAO REN. TAHAN FOR 2 YR AND ALL WILL BE FINE. LOL

K, anyway JIAYOUS to those taking part in u-13, u-16 vball. :D I GONNA ON THURS TO PULL MAX BACK TO WDP. DONT CARE. :D

And grats s60 to win in their inter-ct. YAY. :D

2 comments: