Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The end of o'lv chinese

YAY, I was super duper happy when the paper was over, thought i might not perform well, but just pure happy for no reason. It was really tense in there when everyone seem to prepared while i am not. But who care about all this now. IT OVER. :D

Hehe, thank everyone for the good luk and jiayous msg. :D THANK.

Had never updated for the past few day due to other commitment and stuff. Ok, i am just pure lazy. :x i saw this quote from lins msn, " if the world don't suck, we will all fall". Woots this is so cool. :D

And yea, I went back to wdp today to take my excuse letter, then 1 of my junior come up and asked me if my school got vball boy. Oh well, the booklet have it, and i said they close down, AND THEY ALL LABEL ME AS A LIAR. Thank ah. :x Anws thank ms lim for the excuse letter. Wee, no school on fri and next mon/tus. BREAKBREAKBREAK.

love will stand in line and wait its turn,
love looks for the good in others,
love doesn't always want what others have, and it doesn't brag about what it does have,
love is polite, even when the other person is rude,
love doesn't always have to be first,
love doesn't get angry over the small things, and it doesn't remember one reason after another to be hurt,
love isn't happy when someone else fails but is happy with the truth,
love will always protect others, especially those who are often picked on or teased,
love always believes the best about others and is steady and true

quoted from lins blog. :x OK, SRY LINSHAN, KOPE TOO MUCH STUFF FROM YOU. WAHAH.
But this is like super meaningful, and i found it quite real. :x Ok la, i shall be a kind soul and return u the favour u ask me k? :D

Coming friday will be wdp annual games day, let pray super hard that all the 7 of sc'06 would be able to turn up. :D SC'06 FTW.

OH YEA FAITH, I AM DAM NICE LAST SAT RITE? LOL. Ok, enjoy ur trip there :D TAKE CARE~

I am waiting for miracle to happen. Wahaha

OH YEA I LEARN SOMETHING FROM RUBBISH CRAPMATE
D is domineering, leader-ish
I is people's person, love company
S is steady, plays on the safe side more
C is detailed, loves details and hates nonsense in work

I got no idea why got this. But yea, just liddat. :D

Edited: I JUST TALK TO THE GODDAM KOREA GIRL. LOL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment