Friday, October 30, 2009

Dead

The old me had just died today due to unknown reason. That will be all about me.

Oh well, it still revolve all with the simple word trust.

Is adult always right? Can they just break their promise without telling others what had happen? FURTHERMORE IT SCH, AND THEY TEACH US VALUES THERE, and this is what we get, Thank alot, i had learned it well. Now, i wouldnt even bother to think so much now. Mayb it just me and myself, so i would get it over and done with unity. And i shall just stop contribute to it, why be committed to such a wonderful school. Oh great.

Sidenote: Anyone know the price of white lilies?

Thank alot clare to be cheering me up since yesterday. Xiexie ni.

She had really told me alot stuff and let me try to understand stuff, she had told me some of the stuff such as "dont give up when hope is frail. Because faith is all that you're left with". Really thank alot clare, u had teach me a better lesson in values then some of the people.

Thought i know everyone make mistake, and we are taught to admit to our mistake since young, but did the teacher do so? NO, A FREAKING NO. they didnt. How great will you feel like, woah, thank alot huh. K dao all this, and i shall do my stuff.

2 comments: