Thursday, October 22, 2009

CUTEST JUNIOR EVER

AS TITLE MENTION, IT GO TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAS :D
WAHAH, the thing she said might be just out of random and just no sense, but it just make people laugh like siao. And she think that hanyi is a girl. (HY, GHEYYYYYYYYY :D)
aiya, on top of that, still got alot of stuff, and she's always the one who provide us with the training date. WAHHA, XIEXIE NI. :D CAN I UPLOAD UR DRUG PICTURE :D PLSSSSSSSSSS.

Hehe, today was quite a good day, thought result just wasnt going in the way i wanted, but yea i am just like a mad pig todae. and just laughing away. Wee, dun ask me the reason. Coz it for me to know and for you to find out :D

TRY THIS:
Go infront of the mirror or any1 u really love and say colourful, by just pure humming and let them guess what u are saying. :D it will end up be I LOVE YOU (CO-LOUR-FUL) U CAN TRY THIS OUT URSELF IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR AND TEST. :D IT TRUE AND FUN.

Oh well, just for you.
While, maybe to you, you might just think scolding vulgar might help you, pls continue, i dont deny the facts that i dont scold at all, i wasnt holy. The word fuck might just fly out from my mouth off suddenly, but yea, just a little advise, to me it might seem harmless, but to others. People might just think different, i really hope u would just go reflect on your attitude. Ty alot :D I know you for so long, and i knew that you are nice and lovely one. Please do not let me chng the first impression of you, i believe you can control it. :D hehe, anything just find me ba.

SIDENOTE : 1 kg of steel or 1kg of cotton is heavier? :D

I WAN WATCH THE SISTER'S KEEPER. SI PANDA. ROAR

I LEARN THIS WORD, REPLACE FUCK WITH FLIP :D FLIPFLIPFLIP

5 comments:

  1. 'the thing she said might be just out of random and just no sense' and '1kg of steel or 1kg of cotton is heavier? :D' -LOLZZZ MAN!!! HAHAHAH.K la go upload-.- :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHAHA, u shall felt honour lur.
    AND I SHALL UPDATE WHEN I AM BAK FROM CHALET :D WEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'i am just like a mad pig todae.'

    why sia? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, something just happen la. LOL.
    and ty kas :D

    ReplyDelete