Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy b'dae clara

OK, FIRST I SHALL MAKE THIS A SHORT ONE, BUT YEA HAPPY B'DAE CLARA, HOPE U HAD A WONDERFUL TIME HANGING OUT WITH US, AND WAS TOUCHED BY OUR SURPRISE. :D K HAPPY THINGS, SO TIME JUST FLY LIKE AN ROCKET.

P.S PLEASE DONT DELETE THE PICTURE WHEN U ARE LYING DOWN WITH *AHEM* ON THE GROUND

Well, many unpleasant thing had happen today as well, it was seriously screw like wtf can? -.-

2009 is a year when it was like a roller coaster ride, IT JUST GOT THE MOST HAPPY TIME AND MOST UPSET TIME, IT JUST SCREW ME LIKE SIAO. WHILE HAPPY TIME JUST FLY. :(

ROAR, I SHOULD JUST STOP IT BEFORE I WHINE AND COMPLAIN. SO YEA CYA BYE

Edited @ 1.08am

I guess I am feeling much. Haha. :D MY PANDA JUST SHOWCASE ME ON THE BLOG. :X LET ME SEE WAD SHE WROTE AGAIN.

" the one who gets piak-ed, and poked, and kicked. :X sound kinda violent. But its not that bad :D ty for helping me revise my geog ytd.. it kinda made me recalls lots of the stuff and at the beginning of the 3 months or so, ty for the rubbishy " anger management" -.- "

SO WAD IS THIS. LOL. And u wrote so much good stuff for rubbish crapmate. ROAR, ANTI-PANDA CAMPAIGN. :D ABUSE ALL PANDA FROM THIS MOMENT ONWARD. boo

Anyway, i just saw this thingy about friend chat, while it go like.

" friend come and go in life, while i know you are the one who will never leave my side. You are the one who tell me when i am wrong, and would correct my mistake. THAT IS WHAT I SAID IT MY TRUE FRIEND. They borrow you a shoulder when you are down, They give you a hugs and congrats you for winning, they will confide into you, telling you all their secret."

That all i remember, X.x. Just now my life was really in a hectic, and it was really down, so i never really go read and remember, but yea i guess the rough idea is there la. Real friend just don't leave your side that easy. :D I NOTICE THIS FEW DAYS I POST ALOT ON FRIEND, WHICH I HAD NO IDEA WHY. Maybe, my life is just too bored.

Oh yea, this few day outing with the clique was fun. WE MET LAVA AND NICH :D, THEY ARE SUPER FRIENDLY AND FUNNY PEOPLE, WHO REALLY MAKE US ENJOY THE TIME WHEN WE ARE MAKANING IN. TY ALOT :D

I AM WAITING FOR THE B'DAE GAL TO SENT MI THE PICTURE. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment