Saturday, June 6, 2009

Screw up everything

Sch funfair is as expected to be a screwed one for myself, and its is srsly bored to the core, but it seem to be freaking fun for some of the ppl, its totally sarks for mi, wasting at least 8hr of my life doing nth except throwing sandbag into the cans. Wts, wasting my life and making everyone unhappy? When i reach home, i was realli pissed off like sum ppl who PMS, and yea, it a fking fact i do realli piss off. So much thing happening, and u wan mi to close 1 of my eyes and take it as nth happen, sry i realli cant do it. Like i sae be4, i am not a saint or anything, I NT GONNA BE SUM IDIOT TO RISK HIS OWN LIFE TO SAVE THE OTHER.

Y cant parent be more understand, and when ppl is freaking tired and piss off, dun freaking rub into the wound, if nt a volcano might juz explode. And i mean, that kind of throwing out all the freaking temper and words.

I am realli sick and tired of my life, to every1 result is everything, and when i got sum fking screw result, it mean the end for everything. wad the bitch, ty you result, i love you. Hardwork =/= Gd result. After getting report book, ppl around mi start to kpkb abt result and showing off their result. But sry yea, my ego wasnt as high as sum bitch out there who wan to win in everything and make ppl fked up.

Result the roots of all the evil stuff. I go out, kanna nag, I go training, ask y i nrv use more time to study, I use comp, sae i nt doing anything productitive. wad the hell is this, can any1 juz tell mi? PLS? If u ever noe the answer in my mind. =.=

Anws, to those out there, if u think u are the king, and gonna let ppl wait for u for like at least 3hr and suddenly have a change in mind, den i shall be here to tell u, U ISINT ANY1, BUT JUZ A NORMAL HUMAN BEING LIKE U AND MI, FFS. U always thou that those little stuff u had done wont hurt any1, but its does hurt a person so deep inside, like wad i did to the special person. I noe the feeling of that now. And yea, i realli cant close my eyes on wad u had been doing, its totally make mi fked up. I hope i didnt see, but yea i saw AND i even heard. Wad more do u expect from mi rite now. Tell mi pls. Seeing every1 face is so black le, u still dun freaking care, onli care abt ur own fun and stuff. Tell mi u not self-centered sia. and ending up, making everyone no mood to go out and eat, and all just went home wif their freaking black face, yet u still plaeing there. U had always made sum promise, but those promise wasnt even met, wad is my reaction when u sae u had another promise for mi, was it gonna be a lie again? I definally hope its wasnt, we was once so close and now wad is happen to us, i got no idea wad u hare thinking, and i dun realli giv a damn now. It ur life not mine. I juz hope u will churish the nxt person u noe ba.

No comments:

Post a Comment