Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I no need a title today.

Mood wasnt realli going in the right path now, its seem to have sort of mood-swing nowaday. Exam the main effecting factor of everything right now, whether u would promote this yr, getting into a gd JC nxt yr.

Exam would serious make a person go beresek over it, after u knew urself that u had nrv even perform well enough for all ur test be4. I juz get bak my summary test and I onli score 10/25, when u convert into 100%, its onli 40 marks, a E8. How pathetic can stuff get nowaday. Failing a english which result in everything and anything, hopefully I wont flunk them this mid-yr if not i might juz die.

~ Hopefully I will pass all my exam
~~ Hopefully I can get to plae beach vball str8 after exam
~~~ I must diedie finish my essay tonite, and start studying for other subs
~~~~ Must rmb to remind ELMO to bang onto the wall (random...)

~Edited~

To lins:
Ty you so much for ur help just now, despite of having common test, u had still help mi out abit. xiexie ni
Thou u had said sumthing which wasnt realli nice to be heard, but yet i felt that u are saeing the fact which is rather true and its realli make mi think for awhile. I believe it would work the same way as " medicine dun work unless its bitter".
Realli ty alot, and all the best for ur common test and upcoming MYE, strive ur best.

~Edited 2~
"being halal doesnt mean you're safe from the flu. Muslims are equally vulnerable" quoted by hs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment