Monday, September 28, 2009

illness

Just visit the doctor with high fever and was given mc. Meaning i gonna miss lesson and EOY is just around the corner. Dead meat, NOT PORK U ASSHOLE. :D

K, i gonna drink lots of water and rest :D SLEEP LIKE A PIG

I am gonna be determine to sleep soon. Like WOAH, it onli 1105pm. LOL

Anyway what right do you have to scold me when i was the innocent party? I am just stoning down there not doing thing equal my fault also? Can u just be more reasonable please, It really getting sian when i try to get along with you. Like i said, life wasnt the same as compare to before, but can you just try to adapt. -.-

I am super scare that i will lost the willpower to fight on, and ending up gave out without giving myself a good reason, i definably dun wish to do it, but when time had permit me to, i might. I am afraid to lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment