Sunday, September 13, 2009

End of holiday

I had went to private my blog, since i think that drafting everything up and not posting them is the same as privating it. But yea, i had un-private it soon, because i am posting out once again. :D I had changed the skin and no more cbox for now. :D anything just leave a comment ba.

Boo, reflection really do help at point of time, this holiday i really wrote down what i need and what i want so badly, and i had think of what can i do to make it possible, yea and some reflection about more personal stuff, so it wasn't meant to be posting. I'm sorry :D cheer~

This holiday is a unfruitful one, I had only done some of my work and the rest i think i would just do it tomorrow morning, cause holiday is meant for R&R and not any homework spam. I believe everyone knew that (EXCEPT FOR MUGGER, YES I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU :x).

Ok ba, nothing much happen during holiday, except going back to school like every other day, and yea slacking around and stoning.

Kinda need to go out soon, so yea :D haha

2 comments: